Sometimes I don’t like to cook – I said it! As a full time professional AND as a new mom, sometimes I just want an easy meal that keeps me full and satisfied but will take no time to make! Insert: easy sheet pan meals!
- 4 cups of raw shrimp, deveined and tail removed
- 6 cups of green beans
- 2 cups cooked quinoa or brown rice
- Olive oil and salt and pepper
Optional dressing: pesto or teriyaki sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Add shrimp and green beans onto a sheet pan. Drizzle some oil and salt and pepper on top. Cook for ~25 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through.
- Enjoy with cooked quinoa + additional sauce as desired!
Hi! I’m a registered dietitian and metabolism expert with over 7 years experience helping women fix their metabolism, feel more confident in their body, and feel better than ever. I’ve worked with 100s of women to help them to make reaching their nutrition goals doable and simple using my unique 3-phased approach that focuses on mindset, mindfulness, and metabolism.
You can learn more about my high-touch, personalized coaching program and how it can change your life forever here.
If you’re looking to fix your metabolism for good with sustainable habits that are doable and are proven to work, check out my unique 3-phased approach, Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough.
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Do you want to look and feel your best but don’t know where to start?
My Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
I would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch my short program video below to learn how to get started 👇 👇