- Published materials on this site (“E-Materials”) that are purchased cannot be returned, printed, refunded, or exchanged.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
- You are permitted to download the E-Materials, but this license is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the E-Materials content for your personal use only.
- Reproduction of the contents of the E-Materials is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use the E-Materials on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorized copies of the E-Materials, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the E-Materials, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- If you transfer possession of the E-Materials to a third party, your license is automatically terminated.
- You are granted the right to download the E-Materials.
- You may print pages of the E-Materials for your personal use and reference in connection with your personal, non-commercial work.
- You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of the document, if applicable.
- You agree to protect the E-Materials from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the E-Materials except to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the E-Materials is expressly prohibited.
The entire contents of the E-Materials are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the E-Materials content. No part of any E-Material may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this license agreement or under applicable law.
The E-Materials is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations, accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the E-Materials. You acknowledge that the use of this service is entirely at your own risk. This agreement is governed by Tennessee law, notwithstanding any conflicts provisions. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability