Date & Time
March 22, 2022
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
About this event
In this virtual event, you’ll learn:
- Which diet is recommended by a registered dietitian
- How to find the diet and lifestyle that works for you
- About the research behind current diets like the ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, blood type diet, and more
- How to lose weight without counting calories
- The research behind weight loss
This virtual event takes place on 3/22 at 1230pm CST (130pm EST, 1030am PST). If you cannot make the live event, a recording will be sent out afterwards.
Allison is a registered dietitian and founder of Nourished Routes. Nourished Routes is a nutrition consulting company that helps clients to reach their nutrition goals by building healthier and more consistent eating habits. Allison also takes away the confusion around nutrition, because as we all know there is a LOT of information out there! She helps clients to manage weight, prevent heart disease and cancer, manage and understand cravings, and increase energy.
You can learn more about Nourished Routes at www.nourishedroutes.com