Date & Time
March 15, 2022
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
About this event
In this virtual event, you’ll learn:
- Which foods to eat to increase energy
- How to incorporate habits that increase energy
- About the right combinations of foods to keep you energized throughout the day
- How to stop feeling the mid-afternoon sluggishness
- Ways to sleep better and get better quality sleep
- About energy-boosting snacks
This virtual event takes place on Tuesday, March 15 at 1230pm CST (130pm EST, 1030am PST). If you can’t make the live event, a recording will be sent out afterwards to those who register.
Allison is a registered dietitian and founder of Nourished Routes. Nourished Routes is a nutrition consulting company that helps clients to reach their nutrition goals by building healthier and more consistent eating habits. Allison also takes away the confusion around nutrition, because as we all know there is a LOT of information out there! She helps clients to manage weight, prevent heart disease and cancer, manage and understand cravings, and increase energy.
You can learn more about Nourished Routes at www.nourishedroutes.com