Date & Time
May 17, 2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
About this event
In this virtual event, you’ll learn:
- How to increase energy with food
- How to build a healthy nighttime routine for better sleep
- Foods to minimize to get better quality sleep
- Snacks to eat to maximize energy throughout the day
- The right combinations of food to eat
- The steps to take to build consistent energy
This virtual event takes place on Monday, May 16th at 10am CST (11am EST.) If you can’t make the live event, a recording will be sent out afterwards to those who register.
Allison is a registered dietitian and founder of Nourished Routes. Nourished Routes is a nutrition consulting company that helps clients to reach their nutrition goals by building healthier and more consistent eating habits. Allison also takes away the confusion around nutrition, because as we all know there is a LOT of information out there! She helps clients to manage weight, prevent heart disease and cancer, manage and understand cravings, and increase energy.
You can learn more about Nourished Routes at www.nourishedroutes.com