Date & Time
January 5, 2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
About this Event
In this virtual event, you’ll learn:
- Foods to eat pre, during, and post-workout
- How to maximize results from workouts using food
- How to minimize pain and muscle soreness post workout
- Hydration needs and how much water you need
- Timing of fuel to see results
This virtual event takes place on Thursday, January 5th at 12pm CT (1pm ET). If you can’t make the live event, a recording will be sent out afterwards to those who register.
Allison is a registered dietitian and founder of Nourished Routes. Nourished Routes is a nutrition consulting company that helps clients to reach their nutrition goals by building healthier and more consistent eating habits. Allison also takes away the confusion around nutrition, because as we all know there is a LOT of information out there! She helps clients to manage weight, prevent heart disease and cancer, manage and understand cravings, and increase energy.
To learn more about Nourished Routes and to download our FREE Healthy Snacking Guide, head to www.nourishedroutes.com.