Date & Time
February 23, 2023
11:00 am - 11:45 am
Join a registered dietitian in this free event all about how to make meal prepping easy and stress-free so you can reach your health goals.
In this virtual event, you’ll learn:
- Our go-to meal prepping staples
- Ways to make meal prepping easier so you feel less stressed and anxious about healthy eating
- How to save money at the grocery store
- Ways to eat healthier as a family, at the office, and on-the-go
- Meal prepping recipes and strategies
This virtual event takes place on 2/23 at 11am CT / 12pm ET. If you cannot make the live event, a recording will be sent out afterwards.
Allison is a registered dietitian and founder of Nourished Routes. Nourished Routes is a nutrition consulting company that helps clients to reach their nutrition goals by building healthier and more consistent eating habits. Allison takes away the confusion around nutrition, because as we all know there is a LOT of information out there! She helps clients to manage weight, increase energy, and nourish their body to feel their best, inside and out!
To get started with your health goals, download our free healthy snacking guide now here. This includes over 20 of our go-to snacks!