Date & Time
April 26, 2022
10:30 am - 11:30 am
About this event
In this virtual event, you’ll learn:
- How to decrease pain during menopause
- Foods to focus on to reduce inflammation
- How to feel better through food
- How to lose weight during menopause
- About how to nourish and fuel your body during this stage of life
This virtual event takes place on Tuesday, April 26th at 1030 am CST (1130am EST, 830am PST). If you can’t make the live event, a recording will be sent out afterwards to those who register.
Allison is a registered dietitian and founder of Nourished Routes. Nourished Routes is a nutrition consulting company that helps clients to reach their nutrition goals by building healthier and more consistent eating habits. Allison also takes away the confusion around nutrition, because as we all know there is a LOT of information out there! She helps women during menopause to manage weight, improve digestion, increase energy, and manage food allergies and intolerances.