Date & Time
July 27, 2021
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
About this event
Enjoy tasty food but don’t know where to get started with the cooking? Learn to make these super simple and delicious recipes from local dietitians and business owners of Nourished Routes and Golden Roots.
All food provided will be dairy-free (DF).
- A cooking demonstration by Allison Tallman RD and Holly Darnell RD
- Crunchwraps, cashew queso, and snacks (all DF!)
- Recipes for the crunchwraps and queso to take home
- Beverages provided by Volley tequila seltzer
- Beverages provided by Maypop, a local seltzer water company
- Access to professional photographs from Heck Designs
- Rooftop views
- Networking with other local Nashvillians
Allison Tallman is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and co-founder of Nourished Routes. Nourished Routes is a nutrition consulting company that helps individuals to ditch dieting forever, build healthier eating habits, and feel more confident in nutrition! They work one-on-one with their clients utilizing a personalized and interactive approach to help them meet their health and wellness goals. Attendees of this event receive a free nutrition session. Claim your free session by emailing [email protected] or by scheduling a free kick off call at www.nourishedroutes.com and mention this event.
Holly Darnell is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and owner of Golden Roots Nashville. She has been in practice for 10 years and has a passion and love for fostering healthy relationships with food and cultivating community around the table. Holly provides locally-sourced catering and dinner parties and also hosts healthy events throughout Nashville. She specializes in gluten-free and dairy-free cooking and loves being creative in the kitchen. She enjoys collaborating with local businesses, creating unique experiences through food.