Date & Time
May 26, 2020
6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
Learn female-specific nutritional requirements for non-pregnant, pregnant, and breastfeeding women. We cover body image and much more!
This is a virtual, evidence-based, female-specific nutrition course.
This online course covers:
- Nutritional requirements for non-pregnant, pregnant, and breastfeeding women
- Nutrients of concern for women
- Social media and female body image
- Mindfulness practices and listening to yourself
- Yoga and relearning pleasure
Cost of $5 covers attendance for one person.
Time offered: 6pm CST on May 26th. Lecture lasts 45 minutes with Q&A immediately following.
Hosted by Leah Baker, registered dietitian and the cofounder of Nourished Routes, LLC.