Date & Time
April 5, 2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join a dietitian in this virtual event on how to stop counting calories and start meeting your nutrition goals by intuitively eating.
About this event
In this virtual event, you’ll learn:
- What intuitive eating really means and how to apply it to your everyday routine
- How to be more in tune with your hunger and fullness
- How to distinguish between hunger and boredom
- The benefits of intuitive eating
- Disease prevention through intuitive eating
- About what makes a balanced meal
This virtual event takes place on Tuesday, April 5 at 11am CST (12pm EST, 9am PST). If you can’t make the live event, a recording will be sent out afterwards to those who register.
Allison is a registered dietitian and founder of Nourished Routes. Nourished Routes is a nutrition consulting company that helps clients to reach their nutrition goals by building healthier and more consistent eating habits. Allison also takes away the confusion around nutrition, because as we all know there is a LOT of information out there! She helps clients to manage weight, prevent heart disease and cancer, manage and understand cravings, and increase energy.
You can learn more about Nourished Routes at www.nourishedroutes.com