Date & Time
May 10, 2023
11:00 am - 11:45 am
Join a dietitian in this free workshop about optimizing your health for the summer to look and feel your best.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to tell if you’re emotional, stressed, or bored eating
- The difference between eating out of habit vs cravings
- How to manage stressed and emotional eating so you can feel more in control around food
- How to make empowered food choices to feel your best
- How to stop eating out of habit
- Foods to eat to have more energy to be a better parent or busy professional
This virtual workshop takes place on 6/13 at 11am CT / 12pm ET. A replay will be sent out afterwards to those who can’t make it (always check your Spam folder!). There will be a Q&A and a special bonus for those who attend the live.
You can learn more about Nourished Routes at www.nourishedroutes.com.
Allison is a registered dietitian and founder of Nourished Routes. Nourished Routes is a nutrition consulting company that helps women reach their health goals using our 3-phased method to make healthy eating simple and effortless. Learn more about Nourished Routes and download our free snacking for success list here.