Date & Time
November 30, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Learn how to eat for optimal gut health and implement pelvic floor therapy at home!
About this event
This is a virtual, evidence-based course on gut health and pelvic floor therapy.
This online class covers:
- How to eat to support gut health
- Foods to consume to aid with both constipation and diarrhea
- What pelvic floor therapy is
- Benefits of pelvic floor therapy
- Exercises and breathing techniques to implement at home
Cost of $5 covers attendance for one person.
Time offered: 6pm CST (4pm PST or 7pm EST) on Nov 30th.
Hosted by Allison Tallman, registered dietitian and cofounder of Nourished Routes, LLC. Featuring special guest speaker, Sandy Gibson, PT, PRPC, CMPT
Certified Pelvic Floor and Manual Physical Therapist of Nashville Physical Therapy and Performance.