(Makes 4 servings)
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s green beans
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s Miso Crunch Salad mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put parchment paper on a baking sheet. Place salmon fillets on baking sheet along with green beans. Add olive oil to top (mix throughout green beans,) and sprinkle salmon and green beans with salt.
- Roast in the oven until salmon is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Serve salmon and green beans with Trader Joe’s salad mix. Can add additional dressing of choice or Trader Joe’s chili crisp. Enjoy!
If you’re looking to fix your metabolism for good with sustainable habits that are doable and are proven to work, check out our unique 3-phased approach, Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough.
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.