(Yields 2 servings; 312 calories, 16.7g fat, 30g carbs, 13.9g protein)
- One block extra firm tofu
- 2 large carrots
- 1 large zucchini
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- ⅓ cup red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together 2 tsp of water with the sesame oil, corn starch, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Set aside.
- Dry your block of tofu with paper towels. Then, cut the block into thin rectangular pieces.
- Place the tofu in a large pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook the tofu for 5 minutes on each side on medium heat, then place in a bowl and set aside.
- Cook onion and garlic for two minutes. Then add your veggies and cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add sauce and tofu to the pan and cook for 3 more minutes. The sauce should thicken slightly.
- Serve on its own or over rice and enjoy!
If you’re looking to fix your metabolism for good with sustainable habits that are doable and are proven to work, check out our unique 3-phased approach, Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough.
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.