(Only 3 ingredients!)
- Trader Joe’s gnocchi, frozen
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped (or one of the pre-chopped broccoli packages!)
- 1 package of Trader Joe’s chicken sausage
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with PAM.
- Put all ingredients on baking sheet and mix to spread out / combine. Add olive oil and a couple pinches of salt and mix to combine. Optional: add garlic powder.
- Cook in oven for about 25 minutes or until everything is cooked through.
- Serve with a sauce such as pesto or marinara or a salad dressing. Enjoy!
If you’re looking to fix your metabolism for good with sustainable habits that are doable and are proven to work, check out our unique 3-phased approach, Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough.
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.