Great way to get your veggies in when you’re sick of salads!
Yields 6 servings; 89 calories, 7g fat, 6.4g carbs, 1.8g protein
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut into medium sized florets, discard the stems
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 450ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and place cauliflower florets on the tray.
- Pour oil and sprinkle seasoning evenly across the cauliflower. Toss to mix seasoning well.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
If you’re looking to fix your metabolism for good with sustainable habits that are doable and are proven to work, check out our unique 3-phased approach, Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough.
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.