Sheet pan meals are our favs because there’s not only limited time cooking, but also less of a mess to clean up!
Yields 5 servings; 108 calories, 6.9g fat, 10.4g carbs, 4g protein
- 24 oz of broccoli florets
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat convection roast to 375ºF or regular oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray a light layer of olive oil on the foil
- Place the broccoli florets on the pan and add olive oil on top.
- Add the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper to the broccoli. Toss to spread seasoning evenly across the broccoli.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through.
If you’re looking to fix your metabolism for good with sustainable habits that are doable and are proven to work, check out our unique 3-phased approach, Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough.
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.