This 3-ingredient southwest salad is SO easy to make because like it says.. there’s only 3 ingredients! We purchased our salad mix from Trader Joe’s, but you could use any southwest salad mix.
Yields: 4 servings
- Trader Joe’s (or other store brand) Southwest salad mix
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Dress with salad dressing of choice! Serve as is or add any other ingredients that you want / came with your kit.
If you’re looking to fix your metabolism for good with sustainable habits that are doable and are proven to work, check out our unique 3-phased approach, Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough.
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.