Yields: 6 servings
- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 6 medium whole wheat tortillas (or GF option)
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and salt.
- Heat a large non-stick pan to high heat. Add bell peppers, broccoli, onion, and 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook on high for about 4 min.
- Add eggs and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Cook, stirring frequently for 2 min to combine eggs with veggies. Add the second tbsp of olive oil if anything is sticking to the pan.
- Remove pan from heat once eggs are throughly cooked.
- Lay 1 tortilla on a piece of aluminum foil and fill with about 1/6 egg mixture. Top with a sprinkle of cheese and fold up each tortilla. Wrap in aluminum foil and store in the fridge for a couple of days or in the freezer.
If you’re looking to fix your metabolism for good with sustainable habits that are doable and are proven to work, check out our unique 3-phased approach, Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough.
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.