Yields: 4 servings
- 2 5- ounce cans tuna, drained
- 2 celery stalks minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mini bell peppers, sliced in half
- Combine all ingredients except bell pepper in a bowl. Use a fork to combine.
- Top mini bell peppers with tuna salad. Other optional veg: cucumber slices!
If you’re looking to fix your metabolism for good with sustainable habits that are doable and are proven to work, check out our unique 3-phased approach, Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough.
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.