Yields 5 servings; 336 calories, 15.9g fat, 18.3g carbs, 27.6g protein
- 4 – 6oz pieces of skinned Atlantic salmon
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- Cut salmon into 1 inch cubes and place in a ziploc bag.
- Add soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, cornstarch, and water into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the marinade into the ziploc bag.
- Air fry the salmon at 400ºF for 7-10 minutes.
If you’re looking to fix your metabolism for good with sustainable habits that are doable and are proven to work, check out our unique 3-phased approach, Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough.
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.