Hop right out of bed and grab these ready-to-go overnight oats that will start your day with a boost of protein and fiber!
Yields 2 servings; 380 calories, 13.6g fat, 47g carbs, 18.6g protein
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (preferably unprocessed)
- 1 scoop protein powder – plain or vanilla flavored
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Any fruit or other toppings
- Place the milk, peanut butter, and maple syrup in a bowl and whisk to combine ingredients.
- Add in your protein powder and gently stir.
- Lastly, add in the oats and mix well.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator and leave overnight to enjoy the following day!
- Top with your favorite fruits!
- You can also add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter in the mixture, and use the other tablespoon as a topping.
- If you don’t have protein powder, you can substitute it with hemp hearts or nuts as a topping so ensure you are starting your day with enough protein.
If you’re looking to fix your metabolism for good with sustainable habits that are doable and are proven to work, check out our unique 3-phased approach, Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough.
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.