Yields 12 servings
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp vanilla
- 2 large bananas (very ripe)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your over to 350°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the baking soda and vanilla into the yogurt. Set aside.
- Use a food processor to combine the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla for two minutes.
- While the food processor is on, drop banana chunks through the feed tube. Turn the processor off once it appears to be blended.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and yogurt mixture into the processor and pulse until the mixture is smooth.
- Grease a 9 inch square pan and add in the batter.
- Optional: Top with chocolate chips
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes and cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
188 calories, 8.7g fat, 22g carbs, 4.9g protein per serving
Do you want to optimize your metabolism so you can increase energy, lose weight, and feel more confident in your own body?
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.