This simple salad is the perfect dish to enjoy on a hot summer day. Great on its own and as a side!
)Yields 8 servings)
- 2 ½ cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 ½ pounds small tomatoes, stemmed and quartered
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup feta cheese, broken into large chunks
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 ½ cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, and parsley.
- In a small bowl or jar, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the dressing to the bowl of vegetables and toss to coat.
147 calories, 10.7g fat, 10.2g carb, 4.3g protein per serving
Do you want to optimize your metabolism so you can increase energy, lose weight, and feel more confident in your own body?
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.