We love this easy breakfast recipe. This french toast bake can be prepared the night before so all you have to do is throw it in the oven in the morning!
- Brioche loaf cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp agave
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp agave
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Put the cubes of brioche in the pan, spread out evenly
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, 1 tbsp agave, vanilla extract, and 1 tsp cinnamon together. Pour this over the bread.
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter, agave, and cinnamon together and drizzle this over the bread and liquid mixture
- If baking now, let the french toast bake sit in the fridge for 20 minutes first. It can also be put in the fridge to be baked the next morning
- When baking, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cover the french toast bake with foil and bake for 35 minutes, then uncover and bake for another 10-15 minutes until the top is lightly browned. Serve with fruit and maple syrup.
Calories: 175 Total Fat: 7.5g Saturated Fat: 3.7g Cholesterol: 112mg Sodium: 112mg Total Carbohydrate: 19g Dietary Fiber: 0.8g Total Sugars: 11g Protein: 7g Vitamin D: 10mcg Calcium: 31mg Iron: 1mg Potassium: 151mg
Do you want to optimize your metabolism so you can increase energy, lose weight, and feel more confident in your own body?
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.