Getting enough veggies in your diet throughout the day can be super difficult! This yummy recipe is here to help you solve that. It incorporates tomatoes, zucchini, carrots, peppers, and spinach all blended together so that if you are a bit of a picky eater, you won’t even notice they are there!
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- ½ of a zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup spinach
- ¼ chopped onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- ½ head of garlic
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional for spice)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp of cream cheese
- 3 cups of Pasta of choice
We recommend adding an additional protein source such as chicken, chickpeas, salmon, or hard boiled eggs.
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and chop the zucchini, carrots, onion, and pepper and add them to the baking sheet with all of the seasonings and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add the spinach and cook for another 15 minutes or until vegetables are roasted.
- Blend all of the roasted veggies together with cream cheese and serve with your choice of pasta!
Do you want to optimize your metabolism so you can increase energy, lose weight, and feel more confident in your own body?
Do you feel confused about all of the nutrition information out there, such as what and how much to eat? Does healthy eating overwhelm you?
Our Nourished Nutrition Breakthrough program was created just for you. Learn more HERE.
We would love to support you by creating an individualized plan just for you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.