Check out our spin on the trending Jennifer Aniston salad!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa or brown rice
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup mint, chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup shelled pistachios
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese (can omit)
- 1.5 lbs salmon, roasted in the oven
- Add all ingredients, except salmon, in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Top with salmon and end enjoy! Store in the fridge.
To cook the salmon, I recommend roasting the salmon on a sheet pan in the oven until cooked through with some olive oil and lemon juice. Then, you can top with parsley.
Do you want to build consistent eating habits, learn how to reach your goals on a busy schedule and support your overall health through nutrition?
We would love to support you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.