Do you work a job that leaves you coming home late and starving? This easy sheet pan fried rice recipe is a super easy way to meal prep a dinner for this exact scenario or if you are ever feeling lazy! With just throwing all of the ingredients onto one tray and popping it into the oven, you can shower, finish up work, or begin a movie during the cooking time. Fried rice also reheats super well, and tastes just as fresh as when you first made it! Add in chicken or tofu for extra protein!
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup chopped carrots
- ⅓ cup chopped zucchini
- ⅓ cup onion, diced
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and coat your pan in oil.
- Dice, mince, and chop up all your veggies, and add the rest of the ingredients to a baking sheet besides the eggs.
- Cover the baking sheet in tinfoil, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Crack both eggs in a separate bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- After 15 minutes, remove the foil, add the eggs, and bake for another 15 minutes.
Calories: 590, Total Fat: 35.2g, Saturated Fat: 6.2g, Cholesterol: 279 mg, Sodium: 1,122 mg, Total carbohydrates: 51.5 g, Dietary fiber: 2.2g, Total sugar: 8.2g, Protein: 15.6g, Vitamin D, 15%, Calcium: 5.9%, Iron: 8.3%, Potassium: 280.4 mg
Do you want to build consistent eating habits, learn how to reach your goals on a busy schedule and support your overall health through nutrition?
We would love to support you! Watch our short program video below to learn how to get started.