This simple chickpea salad has become a staple for me because it takes less than 10 to make and is packed with nutrients and flavors!
(Makes 4 servings)
- 1 (15 ounce) can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped (optional)
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls or mozzarella cheese chopped up (omit if vegan or dairy-free)
- Fresh herbs such as parsley or dill (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
*If you like extra dressing, double the above!
- Place all salad ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Add together all dressing ingredients and whisk to combine. Add to the top of the salad ingredients and mix.
- Let salad marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Serve as is and enjoy!
Do you have health goals, but feel stuck and feel like nothing you’re doing is working? Do you feel like you can’t seem to move forward and see the results that you want, and you’re not sure what you’re doing wrong?
Do you want to increase energy, feel more confident in your own body, and build more consistent eating habits that don’t feel like an added stressor?
Take the first step in your health journey by learning what’s holding you back here.