These chocolate avocado cookies are filled with healthy fats, making them a great snack or dessert. Try crumbling one on top of greek yogurt for a protein filled, chocolatey snack!
(Makes 12 servings)
- ½ cup mashed avocado
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the mashed avocado, vanilla extract, egg and sugars
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda and unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until just combined
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Place 3 tbsp balls of dough onto a baking sheet, evenly spaced.
- Bake for 8 minutes
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 2 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack
Calories: 123 Total Fat: 5.2g Saturated Fat: 2.2g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 118mg Total Carbohydrate: 18.6g Dietary Fiber: 2.6g Total Sugars: 10.9g Protein 2.5g Vitamin D: 1mcg Calcium: 25 mg Iron: 1mg Potassium: 169mg
Do you have health goals, but feel stuck and feel like nothing you’re doing is working? Do you feel like you can’t seem to move forward and see the results that you want, and you’re not sure what you’re doing wrong?
Do you want to increase energy, boost your metabolism, and feel more confident? Take the first step in your health journey by learning what’s holding you back here.