These berry energy balls are a great breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. Not only are they filled with nutritious ingredients, they are a great source of energy to boost your day!
(Makes 6 energy balls)
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 2 dates
- ¼ cup oats
- ⅔ cup of coconut
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup mixture of strawberries and blueberries
- Combine all of the ingredients into either a blender or a food processor. Save a ⅓ cup of coconut to coat the energy balls at the end.
- Blend the mixture until smooth
- Roll the mixture into small sized balls (wet your hands so they do not stick)
- Coat the ball in coconut and enjoy!
Calories: 167, Total Fat: 11.7g, Saturated Fat: 3.8 g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 3mg, Total Carbohydrates: 13.9g, Dietary Fiber: 3.7g, Total Sugars: 1.9g, Protein: 4.1g, Vitamin D: 0mcg, Calcium: 19mg, Iron: 4mg, Potassium: 168mg
Do you have health goals, but feel stuck and feel like nothing you’re doing is working? Do you feel like you can’t seem to move forward and see the results that you want, and you’re not sure what you’re doing wrong?
Do you want to increase energy, boost your metabolism, and feel more confident? Take the first step in your health journey by learning what’s holding you back here.