A super simple breakfast that’s high in protein. Just blend everything together and add any toppings you like!
(1 serving – about 7 mini pancakes)
- ½ cup small curd low fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup apple peeled and chopped
- Combine all the ingredients besides the apple in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped apple
- Spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray and cook the pancakes over low heat.
- Top with extras such as maple syrup, whipped cream, jam or nut butter!
Calories: 395 Total Fat: 11.5g Saturated Fat: 3.2g Cholesterol: 331mg Sodium: 465mg Total Carbohydrates: 43.8g Dietary Fiber: 6.1g Total Sugars: 11.2g Protein: 27.1g Vitamin D: 31mcg Calcium: 283mg Iron: 4mg Potassium: 736mg