These delicious tasting zucchini chips that are extremely simple to make can be used as a quick snack or a side for your dinner/lunch meal! You can also try coating other vegetables with this recipe!
(Makes 2 servings)
- 1 zucchini
- ¼ cup bread crumbs (can use gluten free bread crumbs)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 425 and prep a baking pan with tin foil and coconut oil
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices
- Combine the bread crumbs, almond flour, and parmesan cheese on a plate
- Whisk the egg in a bowl
- Dip each zucchini slice into the egg and then the bread crumb mixture
- Pop it in the oven for 16 minutes, flipping the chips halfway and enjoy!
Calories: 205, Total Fat: 11.1g, Saturated Fat: 2.3g, Cholesterol: 85mg, Sodium: 229mg, Carbohydrates: 16.3g, Fiber: 3.2g, Total Sugars: 2.7g, Protein: 10.7g, Vitamin D: 8mcg, Calcium: 114mg, Iron: 1mg, Potassium: 318mg