A creamy dessert that uses healthy fats from avocado. Try turning this dessert into pudding pops by pouring it into molds and sticking it in the freezer.
(Makes 2 servings)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup non dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar or sugar alternative
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping
- Mash the avocado
- Combine all the ingredients besides the whipped topping in a blender and blend until smooth
- Let it chill in the fridge or eat it right away, topped with whipped topping. Can also top with fruit or chocolate shavings to mix it up.
Calories: 203 Total Fat: 10.3g Saturated Fat: 2.6g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 24mg Total Carbohydrates: 29.6g Dietary Fiber: 6.8g Total Sugars: 21g Protein: 3.1g Vitamin D: 0mcg Calcium: 72mg Iron: 1mg Potassium: 410mg