(Makes about 9 bites)
The perfect grab and go snack!
- ¼ cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 3 tbsp of vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- ¼ cup of almond butter
- Pumpkin pie spice to taste
- Optional dark chocolate chips to taste
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Roll into balls (can wet hands to make this easier.)
- Store in airtight container in the fridge. You can also freeze these so they last longer and let thaw for 5 minutes before eating!
Nutrition information for 1 ball:
Calories: 77 Total Fat: 1.8g Saturated Fat: .6g Cholesterol: 7mg Sodium: 16mg Total Carbohydrates: 11.9g Fiber: 1.6g Total Sugars: 3.9g Protein: 4g Calcium: 31mg Iron: 1mg Potassium: 75mg