Chicken salad makes for a great high-protein dish that is great to prepare and have on hand. Enjoy it as a snack with some crackers, or add it to a sandwich, wrap, or salad for a balanced meal.
(Makes about 6, ½ cup servings)
- ¾ pound shredded chicken
- ¾ cup seedless grapes, cut into quarters
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 5.3 ounces (one individual serving cup) plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir until fully combined.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Chill for 2-3 hours before serving. Keep in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Calories: 240 Total Fat: 8.4g Cholesterol: 1.6g Saturated Fat: 57g Sodium: 243mg Total Carbohydrates: 11g Fiber: 0.4g Total Sugars: 6.7g Protein: 29.7g Calcium: 163 mg Iron: 1 mg Potassium: 182 mg