Zucchini bread is a perfect transition into the fall time! It’s easy to make and super delicious, you won’t even be able to tell there’s vegetables in it! We love to top ours with some nut butter to have as a perfect snack on a fall day!
(Makes 1 loaf, about 10 slices!)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups shredded zucchini (no need to drain)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Combine oil, sugars, eggs, and vanilla into a large bowl. Stir until fully combined.
- Add in baking soda and baking powder, spices, and flour. Stir until combined, Mixture will be thick.
- Add in shredded zucchini. This will loosen the batter due to the moisture content.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan. Place in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and enjoy! Store in an airtight container on the counter for 3-5 days or keep in the fridge for longer.
Calories: 244 Total Fat: 12.1g Saturated Fat: 2.5g Cholesterol: 133mg Sodium: 197mg Total Carbohydrates: 31.4g Fiber: 1g Total Sugars: 16.1g Protein: 3.3g Vitamin D: 3mcg Calcium: 36mg Iron: 1mg Potassium: 121mg