These turkey roll ups are a perfect snack or meal to take on the go, and are more fun than a typical wrap. They are super easy to make and I’m sure they’ll be a crowd pleaser for kids or even to take as an appetizer.
(Makes 1 serving)
- 1 tortilla
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 3 slices deli turkey
- 2 slices of desired cheese (provolone, swiss, colby jack, etc.)
- 1 cup lettuce
- Spread a thin layer of pesto around the entire tortilla.
- Layer on turkey, cheese, and lettuce on one side of the tortilla.
- Roll tightly beginning with the side with the turkey, cheese and lettuce.
- Cut the roll into ½ inch rounds. The pesto should hold the roll-ups together, but you can use a toothpick to secure them if needed.
Calories: 326 Total Fat: 17.5g Saturated Fat: 5.8g Cholesterol: 51mg Sodium: 1179mg Total Carbohydrates: 23.9g Fiber: 11.5g Total Sugars: 2.5g Protein: 16.7g Calcium: 159mg Iron: 3mg Potassium: 245mg