These are the easiest muffins you will ever make! They are delicious to have for breakfast, a snack, or for dessert. Packed with apple and cinnamon flavor, these will be your favorite to have on hand during the fall season.
(Makes 12 muffins)
- One box of cake mix (yellow cake or spiced cake)
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups applesauce
- Optional cinnamon to taste
Pro tip: drizzle nut butter or sunflower butter on top when eating for some added protein!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Mix until fully combined.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tins. Bake for about 18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Calories: 232 Total Fat: 5.5g Saturated Fat: 0.8g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 288mg Total Carbohydrates: 43.3g Fiber: 1.7g Total Sugars: 23.1g Protein: 2.9g Calcium: 64mg Iron: 1mg Potassium: 91mg