These banana pancake bites are sure to hit the spot the next time you’re in the mood for a sweet breakfast or brunch! They’re super easy to make and I’m sure they’ll be a favorite for you and your entire family!
(Makes 1 serving)
- ½ cup of you favorite pancake mix (we used kodiak cakes for extra protein)
- ⅓ cup water or milk (or DF milk)
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Cooking oil spray
- In a small bowl, combine the pancake mix with water or milk / milk alternative, and cinnamon.
- Heat a medium skillet over low heat. Spray with cooking oil.
- Slice your banana. Dip the slices in the pancake batter and coat completely.
- Add banana slices to the skillet, about 5 at a time. Cook for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat, repeat with the remainder of the banana slices.
- Top with your favorite toppings! We love peanut butter and maple syrup!
Calories: 220 Total Fat: 2.2g Saturated Fat: 0.1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 252mg Total Carbohydrates: 44.6g Fiber: 5.9g Total Sugars: 18.3g Protein: 8.6g Calcium: 166mg Iron: 1mg Potassium: 434mg