Nothing is easier than a one pan meal. This meal only requires a short time to cut the ingredients, then all you have to do is place it in the oven. It’s a crowd pleaser for your family or it’s great to make in bulk to eat for meal prep. Packed with veggies, protein, and delicious potatoes, this will be your new favorite quick and easy meal!
(Makes 4 servings)
- 2.5 pounds sweet italian turkey sausage, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 pound yukon gold mini potatoes, cut into small pieces
- ⅓ – ½ cup olive oil
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Add all cut ingredients into a deep aluminum pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with italian seasoning (and any other seasonings) to taste.
- Toss until ingredients are fully coated.
- Place in the oven for about an hour, or until potatoes are fork tender, tossing every 15-20 minutes.
Calories: 484 Total Fat: 22.1g Saturated Fat: 3.7g Cholesterol: 175mg Sodium: 1704mg Total Carbohydrates: 29.8g Fiber: 4.9g Total Sugars: 4.9g Protein: 49.3g Calcium: 67mg Iron: 5mg Potassium: 1266mg