This recipe uses up any veggies you have in your fridge and can be served on top of quinoa, brown rice, or as is!
(Serves 2-4, depending on how many fillets you cook)
- 1 cod fillet per person
- 2 pats of butter
- Cut up veggies and/or greens
- 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken stock per fillet
- 1/4 cup lemon juice per fillet
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: garlic powder
- Add butter to a saute pan and turn to high. Let butter melt. Add cod fillets and start to cook. After about 1 min, add in cut up veggies and / or greens.
- Add stock and lemon juice and turn down heat. Add a pinch of salt and pepper (and garlic powder if using, stir through). Let vegetables and cod cook through. Meal is complete when liquid is reduced and veg are tender to a fork. If fillets look cooked through prior to that (no longer translucent,) take those out by themselves and can add back in at the very end to heat back up.
- Serve as is or with brown rice or quinoa.