Everyone knows the best part of making cookies is eating the extra dough! We’ve made our own version of edible dough that you can keep on hand for your sweet tooth! We added protein powder to make it more satiating, but you don’t have to!
(Makes about 6 servings)
- 1 cup oat flour (store bought or you can blend oats in a blender)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ⅓ cup tablespoons almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. You can eat it right away but we like to chill it in the fridge beforehand.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Calories: 221 Total Fat: 9.7g Saturated Fat: 5.6g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 41 mg Total Carbohydrates: 26.8g Fiber:2.5 g Total Sugars: 13.7g Protein: 7.4g Calcium: 53mg Iron: 2mg Potassium: 200mg