Overnight oats is one of our go-to breakfasts. It’s packed with protein and fiber, which will keep you full and satisfied!
(Makes 1 serving)
- 1/2 cup oats
- Liquid base (we used cow’s milk, can use non dairy one as well)
- 1 tbsp nut butter or sunbutter (can omit)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Handful of raspberries
- Add oats to a mason jar or tupperware. Cover oats with liquid base so that oats are completely covered. Note – the oats will absorb the liquid!
- Add all other ingredients and stir.
- Store overnight in your fridge and enjoy!