This refreshing summer salsa is sure to be your new favorite! With fiber and some added protein, this makes a great snack to have while poolside, on the beach, or relaxing in the summer sun.
(Makes 8 servings)
- 1 medium mango
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 2 roma tomatoes
- ½ red onion
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Dice mango, tomatoes, onion, and avocado into small pieces
- Add diced ingredients, corn, and black beans into a large bowl and season to taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice, stir until fully mixed.
- Store in the fridge and serve with your favorite chips!
Calories: 217 Total Fat: 9.2g Saturated Fat: 1.7 g Sodium: 8mg Total Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 7.2g Total Sugars: 8.3g Protein: 7.1g Calcium: 44mg Iron: 2mg Potassium: 700mg