The perfect customizable cookie to eat for breakfast, snack or pre workout!
(Makes 9 cookies)
- 1 and ½ ripe bananas
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened shredded coconut
- Optional cinnamon and chocolate chips to taste
- Mash the bananas in a bowl
- Mix in the peanut butter
- Add in the rest of ingredients
- Shape into cookies (makes about 9)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
Calories: 104 Total Fat: 4.9g Saturated Fat: 1.1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 34mg Total Carbohydrates: 12.6g Fiber: 2.3g Total Sugars: 3.2g Protein: 3.5g Calcium: 6mg Iron: 2mg Potassium: 163mg
Looking to make reaching your nutrition goals doable and simple for your routine? Watch our program video now to learn about our unique 3-phased approach that focuses in on mindset, mindfulness, and metabolism.