Acai bowls are so refreshing in the summer, but making them at home can be a lot cheaper!
(Makes 1 serving)
- 1 frozen packet of acai
- 1/4-1/2 frozen banana
- Milk or DF milk
- A few pieces of greens (optional)
- Handful of blueberries (optional)
- Nut butter (optional)
- Low-sugar granola (optional)
- Nuts or seeds (optional)
- Rinse frozen acai pack under water according to packet.
- Add acai and banana to blender. Pulse a few times. Add liquid (I recommend only adding a little so it’s thick and spoonable, rather than a smoothie!) and greens and blend again
- Pour into a bowl and add desired toppings. Enjoy!