These zucchini pizzas are a delicious and familiar way to get in an extra serving of vegetables. They don’t take long to make, and they can be made in bulk to have for meal prep! Feel free to be as creative as you want with toppings!
(Makes 2 servings)
- 2 medium zucchini
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 14 grams turkey pepperoni (mini works best, or cut into quarters; optional)
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Cut the zucchinis in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out some of the center, creating a slight indentation. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fill boats with pizza sauce, sprinkle with cheeses, and top with pepperoni and Italian seasoning (and any other toppings you want!).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the zucchini is tender. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Calories: 213 Total Fat: 9.6g Saturated Fat: 5.8g Cholesterol: 35mg Sodium: 786mg Total Carbohydrates: 14.3g Fiber: 3.3g Total Sugars: 5.4g Protein: 16.1g Calcium: 364mg Iron: 2mg Potassium: 514mg