This salmon is one that you’ll want to include in your weekly cooking game. It’s so easy and keeps well!
(Makes 4 servings)
- 1 1/2 lb salmon
- 1/4 cup Djion mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, or tbsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease.
- Combine all ingredients (except salmon,) in a bowl and whisk together.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and spread mustard on top, as much as desired.
- Cook salmon for about 20 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked through.